I'm a twenty-something New York-based computer technologist, and this is my website!
At the moment, I'm skilling up and looking for work.
Contact & Links
- GitHub Portfolio: some of my publicly avaliable programming and software projects.
- HackerRank Profile: various computer science challenges that I have participated in.
- Medium Publication: self-published technical blog discussing STEM and IT topics.
- (May 05, 2018) Rudimentary Physics with Python: An Application of Python Computer Algebra to Perform Calculus-based Kinematic Analysis accompanying whitepaper for presentation given at the Microsoft Technology Center, Manhattan, NY
- The Kevolution: a project to mirror the works of the Logan.